Need a PPP Loan? We can help!
IC is now offering PPP Loans per the government’s recent decision to extend the Covid19 relief package. If you own a Business and are interested in obtaining a PPP Loan, please follow the instructions below, or call 800.262.1001 for assistance.
Current IC Business Account Member?
Simply click the link below to get started.
*Note: Apply Now performs best in a Google Browser
Not a current Business Account Member?
Not a problem. If you meet our Membership Requirements, please make an appointment with an Office Manager to discuss next steps.
IC Membership Requirements:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in:
- Participating in associations headquartered in:
- Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress which are located in:
- Incorporated and unincorporated organizations located in:
- OR Maintaining a facility in:
Worcester, Middlesex, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, or Norfolk Counties in Massachusetts.
If you meet these requirements, make an online appointment below and bring the following documentation with you for account opening:
- DBA Requirements: A Business Certificate from the city or town of issue; if using a TIN, a letter
from the IRS appointing the Tax ID to your business. Signers must have two (2) forms of a valid
state or government issued ID.
- Corporations and LLC Requirements: a Corporate Resolution, or IRS letter appointing the Tax ID
to the Corporation; all signers must be present with a valid state or government issued ID.
Make an appointment to come in and get started today.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT