Credit Union Membership is a Lifetime Benefit
We love our Members and once you join IC Federal Credit Union, you're a Credit Union Member for life. This means that even if you move outside of our field of membership, you can still maintain your membership benefits with us.
Our field of membership includes:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in:
- Participating in associations headquartered in:
- Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress which are located in:
- Incorporated and unincorporated organizations located in:
- OR Maintaining a facility in:
Worcester, Middlesex, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, or Norfolk Counties in Massachusetts.
Also included are:
- Spouses of deceased Credit Union Members;
- Employees of the Credit Union and Members of their immediate families;
- Organizations of Credit Union Members;
- Credit Union Members who cease to live or work within the geographic field of Membership, but who maintain their Membership accounts may remain Members indefinitely.
- Credit Union Members must be of legal age, or the account must be established jointly with parent(s) or guardian(s).
- To become an IC Federal Credit Union Member, a $50.00 initial deposit is required. Members may open as many accounts as desired.
Become a Member:
- Apply Now
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and an IC representative will contact you
- Stop by one of our seven locations and become a Member today!